|Catalog No.||Volume Range (ml)||Increment||Accuracy (+/- %)||CV (+/-%)|
|2500-BTO||0.25 – 2.5 ml||0.05||0.6||0.2|
|5000-BTO||0.5 – 5 ml||0.1||0.6||0.2|
|1 – 10 ml||0.2||0.6||0.2|
|30000-BTO||2.5 – 30 ml||0.5||0.6||0.2|
|60000-BTO||5 – 60 ml||1.0||0.6||0.2|
|100000-BTO||10 – 100 ml||2.0||0.6||0.2|
- Innovative design features Duel Valves with the capability of performing 4 modes of operation without dismounting the dispenser from the bottle.
- Springless PTFE valve manifold for exceptional functionality/chemical compatibility.
- Fully Autoclavable at 121″ C, 15 psi for 10/15 minutes.
- Swivel adapter allows 360 degree nozzle rotation.
- Simple “Quickset” volume adjustment knob.
- Made for standard 30 mm threads and includes five adapters (28mm, 32mm, 36mm, 40mm and 45mm).
- Adjustable nozzle with cap to facilitate dispensing and prevent dripping.
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning and servicing.
- Individually calibrated in accordance with ISO 8655 standards and includes a calibration certificate.
- Compatable with all reagents except HF.
Piston – Teflon/PTFE
Barrel – Glass with PP Sleeve
Housing – Polypropylene/Teflon
Volume Adjustment – Quick Set
Valve Assembly – Glass Ball & Seat
Discharge Assembly – Teflon
Delivery Tube – Teflon
Wetted Parts – FEP, PTFE, Glass
Four Modes of Operation Without Dismounting:
- Standard Dispensing
- Dilution/Rinsing/Second Liquid Dispensing